Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Name is Alice

Hi!  My name is Alice.  Well not really, but here it will be.  I decided to start this blog as an experiment of sorts.  I can't really write, as you will soon discover, but I'm not going to let that stop me.  You may ask, "Why write anonymously"?  There are several reasons.

1.  You feel like you can share almost anything because it doesn't connect back to you.
2.  There is a crazy guy, and not just any crazy guy, a REALLY crazy guy.  He is the reason I had to make a public blog, private a few years back.  I can't write anything public without the fear that it will be used to terrorize myself and my family. I feel a story in the making on this point.
3.  Because Anonymous while difficult to say sounds like fun!

Hopefully I will snag a few readers on the way because let's face it, I miss readers.  Making a public blog private is the quickest way to cut out your followers and frankly you really can't blame them for leaving.  Once you go private your readers are thrown on a path. They can either choose that you are exciting enough to go through the trouble of having to sign in every time they want to read anything about your, or let you go.  The lurkers and the unknowns will never ask for an invitation because they won't presume that you'll want them reading your blog. 

"Alice is Anonymous" is open to everyone.  There are no sign ins, sign ups, pop ups or much else for that matter.  Just me...Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment